Carrollwood Black Belt Academy is one of the first daycare After School Martial Arts programs established in 1999 in the Tampa Bay area. Students are escorted and transported from several elementary schools (see list below). Safety, convenience, expert training, and fun activities make Carrollwood Black Belt Academy daycare Martial Arts-School program the best martial arts school in Tampa.
No need to fret if your child has a school holiday, Carrollwood Black Belt Academy Martial Arts-School program opens its door at 7:30 a.m. and parents can drop off their child(ren) at no extra cost.
Martial Arts After School program daycare teaches self-discipline, confidence, self-defense, coordination, patience and sportsmanship. The students will exercise, get stronger, and stretch to become more flexible. Martial Arts After School program daycare helps develop the mind as well as the body. This is a great alternative to regular daycare. Martial Arts After School program closes at 6:30 p.m.
Call 813-264-5425 soon so your child can enjoy these benefits:
- Students change clothes and eat snack after arrival.
- Students do their homework in a designated homework room with a certified Teacher.
- Mandatory Reading Time Tuesday and Thursday
- Students participate in Tae Kwon-Do class for their appropriate belt
Elementary Schools Serviced in Tampa
- Cannella Elementary
- Carrollwood Elementary
- Claywell Elementary
- Citrus Park Elementary
- Essrig Elementary
- Henderson Hammock Charter School
- Lake Magdalene Elementary
- Northwest Elementary
- Middle Schools Serviced in Tampa
- Ben Hill
- Walker Middle School